Saturday, January 27, 2007

Jodi: 2 points, Bad Luck: 1 point

I won at darts. I won at pool. I know what you're thinking "Lucky Jodi," but no, it wasn't luck, I've got mad bar sports skills. Chris won at song lyrics (a totally new category of bar sports). So it's Jodi: 2 points, Chris: 1 point. Not that I'm keeping score (I'm totally keeping score). All in all it was a super fun, bad-luck-free night. Except when I woke up I realized that at some point in the seemingly-bad-luck-free night, I had lost my son Jaden's iPod Shuffle. Bad Luck: 1 point. Man that Bad Luck is stealth.

Anyway, certain from the moment I bought it for him that he would lose it, I had Jaden's name and my phone number engraved on the back of the Shuffle (and who loses it? No, not the 9-year-old. Me of course. Oh the shame), so maybe if I'm LUCKY, someone will return it.

PS. As a total sidenote, man some people are cheesy. Check out this dude, posting in the lost and found section of craiglist.

2 comments:

Cat said...

Pretty But dumb.

CT said...

You only won darts because of the double-out rule which I insisted on. Also, you practiced when I was in the washroom, which totally shouldn't be allowed.